There exists another world, and that world desperately needs your help.
Alyncia is about to be destroyed by meteors. When it seems all hope is lost for this magical world, a young mage named Ash establishes a connection with you and discovers that you have the power to alter time in Alyncia.
In this time of darkness, Ash needs a friend. Ash needs you.
- EXPERIENCE AN EPIC STORY with multiple endings.
- DECIDE who lives and who dies.
- CHOOSE SPELLS for Ash to master to become the ultimate mage!
- MEET OTHERS in Alyncia and determine if they are friend or foe.
Timecrest is a nonlinear story based game with multiple endings where every choice you make matters. The story progresses in realtime. Ash will be notifying you on what is happening in Alyncia and awaits your guidance throughout the day.
And if you have an Apple Watch, you won't even need to pull your iPhone out of your pocket to respond. watchOS integration lets you store the entire world of Alyncia on your favorite digital timepiece.
Delve into Timecrest, where fate is in your hands, every end leads to a new beginning, and a single moment can change everything exclusively for iPhone and Apple Watch!
- The New York Times: A Grab Bag of Software for the Apple Watch Upgrade
- Beebom: 15 Best Games for Apple Watch
- 148apps: Leap Into Fall With 148Apps
- Adweek SocialTimes: Mobile Game Roundup
- Pocketgamer.co.uk: Save a magical world on your Apple Watch in real-time adventure Timecrest
- 148apps: Timecrest will Continue the Recent Tradition of Hands-Off Adventure Games Later This Year
- Apptrigger: Timecrest Out Now For Apple Watch, Other iOS Devices
- Appadvice: What choices will you make to save the mage in Timecrest?
- GameConnect: First native Apple Watch game Timecrest revealed
- Echobase: Traverse Space and Time with Your Apple Watch in New Game ‘Timecrest’
Now featured by Apple on the App store!
For The Press
Release date: September 21, 2015
Timecrest Features Include:
- A richly detailed fantasy universe trapped in time
- Decision-based gameplay with multiple endings
- Real-time storytelling driven by push notifications
- RPG elements infused into a text-driven experience
- Full Apple Watch gameplay designed for watchOS 2
- Sneaky Crab Reveals One Of The First Native Apple Watch Apps With Story Driven Game Timecrest
- Real-time Gamebook ‘Timecrest’ Launches on Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad Adopting Latest watchOS 2 and iOS 9 Technologies
More information: Sneaky Crab Press Kit
Press Inquiries: Jim Squires email@example.com