Award-Winning Sequel to ‘Timecrest’ Launches Four Novels Worth of New Content as a Free Update
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA – June 16, 2016 – Timecrest 2: The Door, sequel to the acclaimed Timecrest included in Apple's Apple Watch Best of 2015, launches today as a free update on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Timecrest is a work of interactive fiction at a massive scale, building an epic fantasy world with dozens of locations to explore and many characters to befriend. Players will help save the world of Alyncia by building a team to fight powerful mages.
Timecrest 2: The Door is a free update that seamlessly continues from the original, where decisions made in the first game impact the diverging plotlines of the sequel.
“Bringing Timecrest 2: The Door to players as a free update with over five times more content was the only choice that maximizes player experience,” said Justin Ng, Sneaky Crab CEO. “Our upgraded story engine and the addition of a 14 song musical score not only make the sequel an incredibly immersive work of fiction, but also make the original game feel brand new.”
Timecrest 2: The Door New Features Include:
- A full story with over 170,000 words.
- Immersive music, featuring a soundtrack of 14 songs.
- Non-linear exploration with new map system.
- Aura system, infusing damage and healing into a text-driven experience.
- Wild twists, with multiple paths and endings making every play-through a completely different experience.
- Play on your iPhone and iPad, or optionally take on-the-go with your Apple Watch.
About Sneaky Crab, Inc.
Founded in 2015, Sneaky Crab is a two person independent mobile game studio combining over 15 years of experience in technology, mobile gaming and application design. Sneaky Crab’s mission is to create personal gaming experiences through games filled with personality. To learn more about Sneaky Crab, please visit www.sneakycrab.com .