"An interesting story... Simple fun." - The New York Times
"Timecrest stands out from many of the other interactive fiction games I've played." - Jamie Pauls, AFB AccessWorld Magazine
In Timecrest, where epic fantasy meets interactive fiction, author Lisa J. Skye introduces you to Ash Elden, where together you both must scramble to solve the puzzle of who unfroze the meteors to destroy Ash’s world of Alyncia. You discover that you have access to a forbidden magic–the ability to turn back time.
Every choice you make matters, and will change the outcome of this massive 225,000-word interactive story, leading to one of multiple endings. Immersive yourself within the emotional soundtrack and explore the non-linear maps.
With your new incredible powers, who will you choose to live and let die?
- EXPERIENCE AN EPIC STORY with over 225,000 words and multiple endings.
- DECIDE who lives and who dies. Your decisions change the story, so choose wisely.
- EXPLORE ALYNCIA at your own pace with our new non-linear maps.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF in a world of fantasy and magic, with 14 musical tracks to set the scene.
- BUILD A TEAM and make friends. Unlock secret storylines by building your relationship with other characters.
Timecrest is a nonlinear story based game with multiple endings where every choice you make matters. The story progresses in realtime. Ash will be notifying you on what is happening in Alyncia and awaits your guidance throughout the day.
And if you have an Apple Watch, you won't even need to pull your iPhone out of your pocket to respond. Apple Watch integration lets you store the entire world of Alyncia on your favorite digital timepiece.
Delve into Timecrest, where fate is in your hands, every end leads to a new beginning, and a single moment can change everything exclusively for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch!
For The Press
Release date: June 16, 2016
- Best iOS Game, Timecrest: AppleVis Golden Apples of 2016
- Developer of the Year, Sneaky Crab, Inc.: AppleVis Golden Apples of 2016
- Sneaky Crab Reveals Massive Sequel to Award-Winning Story Driven Game Timecrest as a Free Update
- Award-Winning Sequel to ‘Timecrest’ Launches Four Novels Worth of New Content as a Free Update
- Timecrest 2 Launches Accessibility Update For Blind Users
- Timecrest Wins Best iOS Game and Developer of the Year in the AppleVis Golden Apples of 2016
- Timecrest: The Door Inducted Into The AppleVis iOS App Hall of Fame
- American Foundation for the Blind AccessWorld Magazine: Game Review: Timecrest: The Door by Sneaky Crab, Incorporated
- Emily Short Mailbag: New Game Versions
- The AppleVis Community Names the Apps and Developers that were its Golden Apples of 2016
- RNIB Connect Radio: Tech Talk Episode 165 (Segment begins at 44 minutes)
- AppleVis Extra Podcast: Timecrest Takes Accessibility to a Whole New Level
More information: Sneaky Crab Press Kit
Press Inquiries: Justin Ng firstname.lastname@example.org
Awarded Apple's Apple Watch Best of 2015.
- The New York Times: A Grab Bag of Software for the Apple Watch Upgrade
- Beebom: 15 Best Games for Apple Watch
- 148apps: Leap Into Fall With 148Apps
- Adweek SocialTimes: Mobile Game Roundup
- Pocketgamer.co.uk: Save a magical world on your Apple Watch in real-time adventure Timecrest
- 148apps: Timecrest will Continue the Recent Tradition of Hands-Off Adventure Games Later This Year
- Apptrigger: Timecrest Out Now For Apple Watch, Other iOS Devices
- Appadvice: What choices will you make to save the mage in Timecrest?
- GameConnect: First native Apple Watch game Timecrest revealed
- Echobase: Traverse Space and Time with Your Apple Watch in New Game ‘Timecrest’